2013 Fantasy Baseball Expert Analysis
Our Expert Fantasy Baseball Analysis is a combination of Fantasy Baseball Articles and Player Spotlights, which are individual fantasy baseball player write-ups (sleepers, on-the-rise, on-the-decline, waiver wire grabs, etc.).
Fatnasy Baseball Player Spotlights
Sleepers, Waiver Wire Advice, Who’s hot? Who’s not?
Our Xtreme Fantasy Baseball Player Spotlights provide expert analysis on individual players. Weekly Updates!
- Also, be sure to check out our 2013 Fantasy Baseball Rankings & Cheat Sheets.
Breaking Fantasy Baseball News Wire!
Fantasy baseball injury news, rumors, headlines and more!
2013 Fantasy Baseball Breaking News Wire.
- Shaw proving worth to Indians in first season - Bryan Shaw (R) Cleveland Indians
05-24 9:38 am by Rotoworld
Bryan Shaw boasts a 1.54 ERA over 18 appearances in his first season for the Indians.
- Ramos has allowed runs in last two games - Cesar Ramos (R) Tampa Bay Rays
05-24 9:21 am by Rotoworld
Cesar Ramos has allowed runs in his last two appearances.
- Delabar enjoying productive season for Jays - Steve Delabar (R) Toronto Blue Jays
05-24 9:08 am by Rotoworld
Steve Delabar's first full season in Canada is going swimmingly, as he's 3-1 with a 1.80 ERA and 1.20 WHIP over 25 innings for the Jays.
- Webb a rare steadying influence in Miami - Ryan Webb (R) Miami Marlins
05-24 8:34 am by Rotoworld
Ryan Webb has been a steady veteran influence on Miami's bullpen, posting a 2.08 ERA and 0.96 WHIP over 26 innings in 2013.
- Durbin consistently being rocked for Philly - Chad Durbin (R) Philadelphia Phillies
05-24 8:27 am by Rotoworld
Chad Durbin sports a hideous 10.38 ERA in May.